COVENTRY TELEGRAPH e-paper
The Coventry Telegraph is a local English tabloid newspaper. Originally called The Midland Daily Telegraph, it was founded in 1891 by William Isaac Iliffe as Coventry's first daily newspaper, a four-page broadsheet newspaper originally sold for a half penny. It changed its name to the Coventry Evening Telegraph on 17 November 1941, and to the Coventry Telegraph on 2 October 2006.
Add to favourites: